In the event you’re on the lookout for a hearty wholesome grain bowl crammed with complete grain goodness and loads of coloration and texture, that is the grain bowl recipe for you! Primarily based on the facility of the gluten-free complete grain buckwheat, this straightforward sturdy meal bowl is filled with fiber, wholesome fat, nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals linked with illness safety and optimum well being.. Simply cook dinner the grains, fill your bowl, and high with salad greens, blueberries, radishes, cucumbers, and hazelnuts, then drizzle with a aromatic rosemary balsamic French dressing. Yum! This recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing can also be vegan and gluten-free, so it matches many weight loss plan preferences. It’s nice for meal prep, too. If blueberries are unavailable, them use frozen and even dried.
Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing
Complete Time: half-hour
Yield: 4 servings 1x
Eating regimen: Vegan
In the event you’re on the lookout for a hearty wholesome grain bowl crammed with complete grain goodness and loads of coloration and texture, this recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing (additionally vegan and gluten-free) is for you!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon additional virgin olive oil (non-obligatory)
- 1 cup bulgur, raw
- Pinch salt (non-obligatory)
- 4 cups child salad greens
- 1 cup blueberries, recent (or frozen)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
Rosemary Balsamic French dressing:
- 3 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (non-obligatory)
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch salt (non-obligatory)
- To make bulgur, place water and olive oil (non-obligatory) in a small pot, cowl, warmth over excessive warmth setting, and produce to a boil. Scale back warmth to medium and add buckwheat and salt (non-obligatory). Stir nicely, and canopy with lid—cook dinner for 13-Quarter-hour, simply till liquid is absorbed, and grains are tender but agency. Take away from warmth and relaxation for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Put aside.
- Whereas bulgur is cooking, put together the French dressing and toppings.
- To make the French dressing: In a small dish, whisk collectively olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, black pepper, and salt (non-obligatory). Put aside.
- To assemble bowls, organize the next elements in 4 massive particular person dimension bowls (about 3-cup capability) or meal prep containers as follows:
- ¾ cup cooked bulgur
- 1 cup child salad greens
- ¼ cup blueberries, recent (or frozen)
- 1 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- Drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons Rosemary Balsamic French dressing
- Makes 4 servings (1 massive bowl every). Might use as meal prep (place dressing on the facet). Retailer in hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: Quarter-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
For different grain bowls, try:
Mediterranean Bowl with Edamame and Quinoa
Nourish Lentil Bowl
Moroccan Chickpea Sorghum Bowl
Inexperienced Goddess Grain Bowl
Black Beans and Rice Vegan Bowl
This put up might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.