This refreshing Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie is wholesome, scrumptious and tastes like a decadent deal with!
It’s a satisfying strategy to enhance your protein consumption and is admittedly handy for refueling earlier than or after a exercise. Protein helps stabilize your blood sugar, makes you’re feeling extra full and glad and has the additional benefit of supporting muscle tissue.
Cherries comprise Vitamin C (nice to your immune system) (1), potassium (which helps your skill to contract your muscle mass amongst different essential features) (2), and fiber (which helps hold your digestive system wholesome) (3).
I’ve additionally included my I Chocolate Protein powder, which is a 100% ORGANIC, excessive protein (21 grams per serving), nutrient-dense complete meals protein powder that mixes 4 plant-based protein sources right into a scrumptious chocolate shake to assist your lively way of life!
Chocolate and Cherries are one among my favourite taste combos – and for those who’re a fan too, at the moment’s smoothie recipe goes to be one you’ll get pleasure from making repeatedly!
Yield: 1 serving
You want: blender and measuring cups
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or different milk of your alternative)
- 1 cup pitted cherries or frozen cherries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 serving (34 grams) I Chocolate Protein*
1. Add all elements to your blender and mix till easy.
*Be happy so as to add greater than 1 serving in case your protein wants are larger. It’s simple so as to add 1.5 servings to get 33 grams of protein on this smoothie.
So scrumptious! Let me know for those who make this and the way you prefer it!
In case you are following a wholesome way of life, you’ll love the vitality and vitality you get every time you shake it, bake it, or mix it up with I Chocolate Protein so you may simply enhance your whole each day protein consumption!
- Chambial, Shailja et al. “Vitamin C in Illness Prevention and Remedy: An Overview.” Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry. September 2013. Internet.
- Weaver, Connie M. “Potassium and well being.” Advances in diet (Bethesda, Md.) vol. 4,3 368S-77S. 1 Might. 2013, doi:10.3945/an.112.003533 Internet. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23674806/
- Dreher, Mark L. “Entire Fruits and Fruit Fiber Rising Well being Results.” Vitamins vol. 10,12 1833. 28 Nov. 2018, doi:10.3390/nu10121833 Internet. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6315720/
The put up Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie appeared first on The Betty Rocker.